Embroidery Machine Installation & Service Technician
Location: Giltbrook, Nottinghamshire
Based in Nottinghamshire we are the UK Distributor for the Tajima Brand providing Machinery, Software and Service to the embroidery industry sector and we are currently seeking to add to our expanding Technical Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery, installation, and customer training of our Industrial Embroidery Machinery across the UK.
We are ideally looking for candidates with experience within the Embroidery industry however technical engineers from other industries may be considered if they can demonstrate experience across a platform of “Electro/Mechanical machinery”.
Full training will be offered to the successful applicant by an experienced Technician, and there will be a period of time working at head office prior to undertaking customer service visits.
- Machine preparation (New Machines) at base
- Machine Refurbishment at base
- Delivery, Installation, Training, of machine users
- Machinery repair and servicing both at base and customer premises
- Travel all UK with occasional hotel stop overs
- Machinery demonstrations
- Must be able to analyse detail small mechanical technologies
- Experience of Mechanical – Electrical – Electronic links
- Ability to Fault find on technical products
- Customer facing skills
- Ability to work alone with self-motivation
- Ability to work across different product platforms
- Willing to learn new skills
- Ability to understand Computer software related programs
Please contact Chris Slack – email@example.com