Tajima TFMX-IIC Type 2 – 2, 4, 6 & 8 (Multihead)
Tajima Multihead Embroidery Machine – TFMX-IIC Type 2 – 2, 4, 6 & 8
Mid level production facilities depend on medium- sized production embroidery machines to get the job done right and TAJIMA has the widest selection of 4, 6 and 8 head embroidery machines in the industry.
- Leading multihead model
- Bigger memory
- Microsmart technology
- Full colour screen
- Energy saving sleep mode
- Patented features
- New shorter needle plate
- Laser trace
- High Production Machines
Faster production runs, more consistent stitching, higher design quality and reduced set up times make TAJIMA commercial embroidery machines the most efficient and reliable embroidery equipment in the world today.
THE No1 multihead embroidery machine.
Consider these features available with each 4, 6, and 8 head embroidery machine model:
- Powered by Tajima’s exclusive MicroSmart Technology system, which closely manages machine operation, guaranteeing the most accurate stitch placement while heading off problems before they occur.
- Two sewing field versions for each model: 450mm x 360mm or 450mm x 500mm.
- Special new head design that allows stitching right up to the bill of a cap.
- Non-volatile memory, which ensures no loss of design information in the event of a power failure.
- Clean-up function that efficiently adjusts fine stitching with no reduction in quality.
- Quick change system which minimizes downtime between jobs by making the changeover process from caps to tubular (and back) lightning fast.
Please contact our sales department for more information on 0115 9459460 or email us at email@example.com
Brochure coming soon
Because we know that purchasing your embroidery machine requires the right help and information, we make sure you get expert advice so you can make the right choice. For more information on the Tajima Multihead TFMX-IIC Type 2 – 2, 4, 6 & 8 and embroidery machines get in touch today. Call us on 0115 945 9460 or use our contact form