Tajima TMAR-KC Type 2 – 1502, 4, 6, 8 & 12 (Multihead)
Tajima Multihead embroidery machine
Tajima TMAR-KC ype 2 – 2, 4, 6 & 8 Multihead embroidery machine features include:
- DCP (Digitally Controlled Presser foot). Height of the presser foot depth and stroke can be set to the material thickness on the operation panel. The fabric does not flutter or move even on hard-to-embroider materials like leather, thick fabric, stretchy fabric and quilting.
- New Direct command switches on sewing heads to help with efficiency
- 360 x 450mm Sewing area
- FS Mode (Easy to sew difficult twisted threads)
- Huge memory (650 designs/40 million stitches)
- Easy threading and tensioning system
- USB and LAN Ports
- Barcoding ready (Easy networking)
- Full colour touch screen
- Laser position marker
- Super slim cylinder arm
- New type reinforced cap frame system
- Low maintenance
- Thread trappers
- New needle plate
**** LEASE FROM £17.31 per day
Options include Cap frames, Border frame, Tubular sock frame, Pocket frames & Sequins.
Tajima TMAR-KC Type 2 Gallery
Because we know that purchasing your embroidery machine requires the right help and information, we make sure you get expert advice so you can make the right choice. For more information on our multihead embroidery machine range, get in touch today. Call us on 0115 945 9460 or use our contact form
Exquisite embroidery even on thick fabric and leather
— Equipped with the digitally-controlled presser foot DCP
By digitally controlling fabric pressing, the DCP can be set to the thickness of the fabric so as not to over press the material causing shadows or damage.
Also, by optimizing the timing of fabric pressing, the DCP can suppress the “fluttering” of the embroidery material, beautifully finishing precision embroidery. The DCP is very effective for hard-to-embroider materials like leather, thick fabric, stretchy fabric and quilting.